Wednesday, August 11, 2010

MuRpHy FAMILY ReUnIoN


Wow...where does the time go when it's summer? I am so far behind in blogging that it makes it so hard to just get motivated to do it. So I guess I will start with the Murphy family reunion that was held the second weekend in July. We went to Yuba Lake this year which was a first. We have had the last three reunions at Chrystal Hot Springs, so it was nice to change it up a bit. It was a lot of fun. We stayed right by the lake...it was just a little walk down a hill and boom...we were at the lake having a blast with the water tramp, relaxation station, our boat and of course SAND!! The kids all had a blast. We had a great turn out so there was a ton of us. A big huge thanks to Angie and Holli!!!

This little boy LOVES the sand! He could play in it all day long if I let him!!
Jay's cousin Korine and her adrorable little girl Jovie.::Sara::Baylee::Jaydyn::Little Miss Sassy Pants!
~JoViE~

Korine's oldest daughter Jaden

Jay's cousin's little girl...Sara! I think Jaydyn and Sara look a lot alike =)

Another one of Jay's cousins kiddos...Jake and Amy's oldest, Taylor

SaRa and JaYdYn

Little miss Mya...Jake and Amy's little one

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwww......Cheri, these are so cute. Thanks for putting my kiddos in there!! And your dog, freaking adorable! So fun