Thursday, August 12, 2010

~Camping at sTaRvAtIoN~

We went camping with Natalie and her family to Starvation. Julie, Tsalaph and her boys, and Dan and Kim and their girls also came. We went the weekend before the 24th of July. This has been our first time camping in a tent with our kids. It was an experience. One that I can say we did, now I think I will stick with the whole trailer thing. It was so hot! Good thing we were at a lake so we could cool right off. The kids just played in the water and in the sand for three days straight. Jay's other sister Liza lives 10 minutes away so she and her family came and hung out with us two of the days which was fun. It was fun going to see her darling little house too. We boated and hung out with some great company and ate awesome food! (thanks George for that.) We LOVE hanging out with the family...especially outdoors and camping! What a great trip!


::Casey::Colter::Saydey::Tyrelle::

Such a happy BOY!

I just LOVE him!

Liza's daughter, Casey Jordan

Liza's youngest, Colter Tommy

JuLiE and NaTaLiE

Liza's boy, Caden

Dan, Kim, and Tristyn

DaDDy and KaRsToN
MUD, MUD, and more MUD!!!!!

So funny story. We were all packing up getting ready to leave. Jaydyn and Tyrelle found a big pile of quicksand and decided to just play in in. Oh my gosh I about died when I saw them. It was so funny. They were LOVING it! So I ran and got my camera. I got a little too close and lost my shoe as I sank in the quicksand myself. Dang it...so I rinsed off and stayed away and continued to take pictures. I thought for sure their clothes would be ruined but we got all the mud out. They weren't too happy about stripping in the lake to rinse off. They had mud everywhere! In their ears, hair, and places where one should not get mud!!! They loved it though and I got some good pictures so I didn't mind! Love those kids!!



Yes, they are standing up.


1 comment:

Jen said...

I grew up about 40 minutes from there. Pretty sure I have pictures of myself buried in the mud like that. So glad you guys had fun!