Tuesday, September 8, 2009
BaCk To ScHoOl!
I can't believe I just sent Jaydyn to preschool for her second year today!! She was so excited, and actually...I was too!! I just figure that I could be sending her off to Kindergarton which I am totally not ready for...so that's how I handled so well! I held her back because I don't want her being the youngest in her grade...she will be the oldest!! I think I mentioned this before! Anyway...I am glad she was excited to go because that makes it way easier for me to deal with! I hope you have an awesome first day at school Jadydn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Cheri-She is such a cutie! Glad that she is still loving school.
Lets plan a time when we can get our families together and do a BBQ or something.
Darling little Jaydyn, what a sweetie pie. So I have to tell you that we took our family pics by that cool red and turquoise wall and LOVE them. Thanks for the heads up. Glad she did good at school!
Hi Miss Cheri! How have you been?
Post a Comment