
Today my baby boy turned nine months old! Where has the time gone...really! Oh his little personality is coming out and I love it! This little boy is so much fun and has the best personality! I seriously can't get enough of him!! I love him so much and have so much fun being his mommy!! Here are some of the things he does and loves or hates:
::He is starting to almost pull himself up in a standing postition
::He had his first big boy haircut about a week ago
::He loves to eat everything and anything...no joke
::He says mama and dada
::He reaches for us
::Still...no teeth
::He loves ceiling fans
::He gives great slobbery kisses...my fav.
::He loves chasing the kitty's all over the house...when they are inside that is
::He puts everything in his mouth
::He sure loves his sisters!
::He is starting to get a little stranger shy, he puts his little head into my shoulder when he is being shy...I love it!
STATS:
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz
Height: 27 3/4 inches
Head: 45 1/2
He sure is my big boy!! He was so skinny and dainty for so long when he was first born and now he is my little chunker! He beefed right up. He gained a pound in not even two weeks! AMAZING! He should lose a pound or two because he is crawling...not this guy though! I absolutly love it! Not when I am lugging him around in a carseat or something, but he sure is fun to squeeze!! He is such a happy baby, and such a good baby! I have it too easy sometimes I think with him! I am not complaining though! I love every minute with him!HaPpY 9 MoNtHs OlD BuDdY!!




2 comments:
He's just too cute Cheri! And I can't believe he's seriously 9 months old, wow how time flies huh? Love the pics, he's adorable!
I seriously cant believe how adorable this dude is! I love him oh so much!!
Post a Comment