Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VaLeNtInEs DaY!!

OuR VaLeNtInEs DaY!!!!
Better late than never huh? Our Valentines was pretty chill! We got the kids some presents, which was fun watching them open everything! I got Jaydyn and Saydey each a huge hershey kiss, and it was so funny watching them try to eat this huge chunk of chocolate! We also got the girls each a swimming suit, a dress, shoes, a teddy bear, and some Valentine candy! Karston got some jammies, a couple sweaters and some sockies! The girls loved it! Jay and I were staining doors and trim in the basement most of the day...JOY! Jay got me some gorgeous flowers that I absolutly love! Then we went out to dinner with Dani and Corey and all of our kiddos. It was a blast hanging out with the whole family this year. Jay and I decided not to get eachother anything too much since we are re-carpeting our whole house with in the next week or so!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! And I kinda also bought myself a new swimming suit and a chi straightner...which I am on my third one!!! Can you believe that? Oh well, I needed it soooooo bad! So that sums up our little Love Day!!




Don't mind the no make-up, workin clothes, and horrible hair!!


The Girlies!




This is Saydey eating calamari at dinner, and she loved it! It was so funny watching her try to bite it.

7 comments:

Kariann said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Glad you had a good V-day! And yeah for new carpet!!! You look so gorgeous in "work" clothes and no make-up! If we could all be so lucky! :)

Amy said...

Oh Cheri I just LOVE all your pics, look how stinkin cute your kids look. And little Karston is just getting so big, LOVE it! Happy day to you and can't wait to see you at Bunko!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

Oh that sounds like a way cute valentines day! I love ya to death and i miss ya dude i dont see you nearly enough! Love ya!!!

Nicole said...

Happy belated Valentines Day Ree!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. P.S. Karston looks so much like Jay!!!

Angie said...

How cute! I can't wait to see your carpet.. I love new things for my house.. Your baby boy is so cute, and getting so big.
Great post. See you at Bunko!

Veena said...

Cute pictures. Pretty flowers. NEW CARPET!!!! Yeah!!

Coatsy's said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome day. I love the flowers....They are Wonderful..... Lets do lunch soon..... Come see me at the store next week...love ya