Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I HaVe BeEn TaGgEd...TwIcE!! THANKS NICOLE AND DANI

I am supposed to list 6 random things about me...and let me tell ya, it wasn't too easy, but here it goes!

1. I have to make my bed everyday! It drives me crazy not too! If for some reason I didn't make it by the time it was bedtime...I will make it before I get into it! Sometimes I will even make it with Jay in the bed!! There is just something I love about getting into nice smooth sheets! The best is right when they are washed and getting into them that night! Oh I love it!! If I could, I would wash my sheets every night, I so would! I don't really have time to do it every night though, darn it!

2. I love love love my baths!! I will take 3 baths a day sometimes, if it's just to get warm, or to relax or to get clean or to read a book! Yes...i will fill my big bathtub 3 times! But usually it's just twice, once in the morning and then once at night! I also love me some good shaved legs when I jump into my nicely made bed!! Nothing better!! I think I will get in when I am done with this post =)

3. I am so picky when it comes to cleaning my house! I usually have to organize it and put stuff away...so it is where it goes! I love it when Jay helps me, but then it drives me nuts when I can't find something or when I see stuff where it's not suppose to be! Now I know how Jay feels! He never knows where anything is around here because he never puts it away where it's suppose to go, and then I do! Funny...I love a clean house!

4. I love to organize and to be organized! I wish I was more organized at times! I feel like I can never be too organized though...there is always organizing to do somewhere! It's hard though with 3 kiddos 4 and under! Nothing never stays organized, so in some way, I am always organizing! Hahaha...I just said organize way too much!!

5. I love to work in my yard during the summer!! I love planting flowers and watching them grow...and not killing them!! I am still learning, but Aubrey has taught me most of what I know! Thanks Aubs!! I have tons of her starts in my yard from her yard!! I still have lots to learn, but it sure is fun!! I don't love all the weeding, an stuff, and with all the flower beds we have, weeding pretty much sucks! Jay mows the lawn which is nice...I dont love doin that either!

6. I'm spoiled...it's true!! I will admit it, Jay spoils me rotton! He is an amazing man! He suprises me all the time! Christmas's are ridiculous, birthdays are so fun, and anniversary's when it's his year...incredable! Lucky for me, he is in charge this year for our 5th year in March!! We probably won"t do anything crazy, since we are finishing our basement right now...but it's the little things he does too! He is the most caring, forgiving, honost, sensitive, sweet guy I know! He wants me to get what I want and he sure doesnt complain when it wasn't the cheapest thing too! Gosh...I am starting to sound like a brat! He just doesn't ask and complain whenever I go out and buy things or stuff like that! He just lets me do my thing! But he also does his thing too! He will just send me flowers, or tells me that it's going to be okay when I am having a bad day, or just calls during his busy, crazy days to tell me he loves me! Almost 5 years and 3 kids later...we are still madley in love with eachother which is how it is suppose to be! I am just lucky to have him in my life!

So there ya have it! I really had to think about this post! It was kind of hard for me! I guess I just really had to think!

I am going to tag...Kariann, Amy, Aubrey, Alicia, Rachel, and Veena!

5 comments:

Veena said...

Fun tag!! Now I know random stuff about you that I didn't know before--like how you are an organizing freak. No wonder your house looks so clean all the time. I'll do your tag soon.

Aubrey said...

That is cheri to a "T"! Ree you had me cryin there in the end, you and jay really are still so in love, it's so cute! im jelous! i have not taught you much, i wish i still had a yard to give you starts out of, well technically i do, but im sure it won't be looking very pretty this summer without me! Love ya

Aubrey said...

There is no way i can think of 6 random things about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

This was fun Cheri, and okay so now I have a request. Why don't you come to my house and organize it since you just love to organize so much, come on!!! And can I just say I love the thumb sucking pictures, man he's the best! What a cutie!

Kariann said...

Thanks for the tag!! :) I'm with Amy...come to my house and help me organize!! lol