JaYdYn'S FiElD TrIp
Jaydyn went on her second field trip today to the Lehi fire station! I am so glad I went with her again! It's so fun to see her interact with her friends and peers at school! She is one shy little girl...at least when I am around! Anyway, they are learning all about fire safety, so Jaydyn knows how to stop, drop, and roll and she knows to call 911 for an emergency!! It's so fun to watch her learn all of these things! At the fire station they watched a cute movie and then the fireman taught them some more about fire safety. Then they got to go see the big fire trucks and try on the heavy coat! Jaydyn didn't want to do that though...again, so shy! But the fireman put all his gear on for the kids which was cool! Then they got to sit up on the huge truck and get their picture taken! It was so fun, and so glad I got to go with her! Thanks mama for watchin Saydey and Karston for me so I could go!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment