Thursday, January 22, 2009

OnE MoNtH OlD!!!


My BaBy BoY

So, I really can't believe my little baby is one month old today!! It makes me so sad that they are so little for such a short period of time that goes by so fast! It really isn't fair! He is such a good baby! He is getting more alert and is awake more now during the day! He loves his blankie and binky that's for sure! He is so much fun to have around! I absolutly love him to pieces and so do the girls! He wakes up twice during the night, just to eat and get his little bum changed,but then goes right back to sleep, so I am pretty lucky! He hates bathing in his little tub all alone, but he sure loves his baths with his mom in the big tub!! I love it too! He was sick for a little with a cough and a stuffed up little nose that we were sucking out a million times a day, but he is all better now! That lasted almost a week! It's no fair for a newborn to get sick like that at 2 and a half weeks old! It was so sad. I am just glad he is all better! It sure is hard to have a baby in the dead of winter.


I am just so over joyed to have Karston with us! He puts a smile on my face every day, and also brings tears to my eyes because he is just so perfect! I love to just watch him! He is my pride and joy and I am excited to watch him grow up and be a little man!! I just wish he would stay tiny a little longer! I love the newborn stage!!


HaPpY oNe MoNtH oLd KaRsToN!




10 comments:

k.young said...

Oh my gosh! He is darling. And you look amazing. No fair that you don't even look like you had a baby!

Jen said...

I really get an idea of how small Karston is when I see his binki in his mouth. Will used to be small too. I do miss the tiny stage, but this new stage is so much fun. Don't you wish they could be all the stages at once?

Cherice said...

Cheri, he is so sweet. What a sweet baby!! Oh I love the newborn stage so much. Youre making me baby hungry!!!!

Hyrum And Tiffany said...

I love karston too! he is such a perfect baby! even though he pee'd on me lol! I love him to death!

Nicole said...

HAPPY ONE MONTH KARSTON!!! I am glad you are being such a good boy for your mommy and daddy:) I can't believe it's been one month already!!!

K. Bitton said...

I can't believe he is one month old either! He is so cute Cheri! Claire is sick right now with the cough and stuffy nose, I feel so bad for her! You look amazing as always:) I wish my baby would stay small too:(

Aubrey said...

Oh my hell! it's been a month! wow time flies! sorry ree that i have been sick, i am gonna come over soon! i think karston looks just like jay in those pictures! how cute! i love you guys!

love_b said...

He's so cute cheri! He is getting big, I can't believe already one month has gone by! You look great!

Amy said...

He is the cutest little guy ever. We are so happy for you guys. Good to see you the other day, you look AMAZING!!!!!

Robison's said...

Oh, that is so fun! He is so adorable Cheri! They really do grow up way too fast!