Monday, March 25, 2013

ELF on the SHELF!

 MEET FLIP...

 Flip came to our house last year. He is a trouble maker, but a fun one! The kids just love him! He was a hoot this year! I wish I would have took pictures of everything he did, but I did capture some of them. The kids begged him on Christmas Eve not to go and to spend Christmas with us, so Flip stayed until Christmas night. We let the kids say goodbye to him and lets just say it was very emotional! Jaydyn, Saydey, and Karston cried and telling Flip how much they are going to miss him. They each wrote him goodbye letters and gave him a treat to take back with him. He really is part of the family! It wasn't as hard last year to say goodbye, nut this time around was killer! Thanks Flip for spending time with us this year!






No comments: