Thank you Thank you girls!! Miss you Nicole! We should do lunch or breakfast one of these days! I bet Kaston and Kohen would have a blast together! Love ya!
Well...Jay and I have been married 8 years! We have two precious little girls, Jaydyn 8 and Saydey is 6. Then we have Karston and he is 4. Then there is the baby, Tynnley Andy and she just turned 1. We couldn't be happier with our growing little family! Our kids are our world! I just can't believe how fast they came. Jay and I met at the sand dunes through some mutual friends, and from then on it's history!! We were meant to be together, thats for sure. We love doing anything as a family! Lake Powell, Snowmobilling, camping, Sand dunes...Anything...especially outdoors!! We love summer!
4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I miss you and your cute little family. I hope you are all doing well. Loves!
Love them all!!!!
Thank you Thank you girls!! Miss you Nicole! We should do lunch or breakfast one of these days! I bet Kaston and Kohen would have a blast together! Love ya!
You guys are all so beautiful. I feel like these should be in a magazine.
Post a Comment