Needless to say those are the only pictures we took. We didn't do too much since we were in Vegas for four days and came home the day before our anniversary so we wanted to spend it with the kids. We went to Typanyaki for dinner since the kids hadn't been there in awhile and I don't think Karst has ever been. They LOVED it. Karston was very entertained! Then we came home and watched a movie in the theater room. It was a perfect night!
Seven things we LOVE to do together.
::Just talk and talk and talk. I love road trips with him because I love the conversations we have.
::We LOVE to travel together as a couple or as a family. The trips we do take are usually way last minute and I love that about us as well.
::Bubble baths and candles
::Snuggling and watching a movie...weather it be at the theater or in our home.
::Gotta love the lovin!! Sorry...it had to be said!
::Sitting out on our deck in the summer time at night enjoying each others company.
::Shopping...I don't know if he would agree, but I love to go shopping with him. He has good taste and is always good company.
::I have to add one more...just going to the local coffee shop and enjoying a nice warm drink and chit chatting! We usually do that while we are waiting to go to a movie or just after dinner or something!
I could go on and on, but there is just a few things I will mention!
Seven things we LOVE to do together.
::Just talk and talk and talk. I love road trips with him because I love the conversations we have.
::We LOVE to travel together as a couple or as a family. The trips we do take are usually way last minute and I love that about us as well.
::Bubble baths and candles
::Snuggling and watching a movie...weather it be at the theater or in our home.
::Gotta love the lovin!! Sorry...it had to be said!
::Sitting out on our deck in the summer time at night enjoying each others company.
::Shopping...I don't know if he would agree, but I love to go shopping with him. He has good taste and is always good company.
::I have to add one more...just going to the local coffee shop and enjoying a nice warm drink and chit chatting! We usually do that while we are waiting to go to a movie or just after dinner or something!
I could go on and on, but there is just a few things I will mention!




2 comments:
Happy 7th Anniversary Cheri! You guys are a darling couple and have such cute kids! Congratulations on the new baby in the oven! Thats so exciting!! What a cute mama you are.
Congrats on the 7 years!! And I've been out of the blogging world for a while now and saw you are expecting again! CONGRATS!! You are such an amazing mom and I am sure 4 will be so much fun. So sorry to hear about the difficult time in Nov. A loss is a loss no matter how early, way to be strong girl! I hope you are feeling well and having a wonderful time. Love ya!
Post a Comment