Sunday, February 20, 2011

MiNi ELiTe CHEER RoCkS!!

Little miss cheerleader Jaydyn performed at Riverton High during the JV basketball halftime. She nailed it! She did so good and it was so fun to watch her do her thing. She loves cheer and is good at it too. I am so proud of her. Jaydyn is one of the fliers which she just LOVES! Let me just tell you how much she HATED those fake eyelashes though! She was so excited to wear them until they were on her! She ripped them right off when she was done! Oh the joys of it all! I am excited for all her other performances and competitions to come!


Practicing in the hall.
When she is nervous she puts her hand or finger to her face...you will notice that in a couple pictures...


Jaydyn is in the third row at the end...



She is the flier in the front and center.
Afterwards they all got valentine cupcakes for doing such a great job...Jaydyn sure downed hers!


Being so silly!

I sure love to watch her perform...and she is only 6! We have many more years of this I think!

No comments: