ST. GEORGE!
The kids just LOVED playing in the red dirt and just being outside in general.
Also earlier that day...Jaydyn decided she wanted to cut her hair. So...that's what we did and she looks so adorable! It look so much healthier and thick because she has pretty thin hair. It makes her look so much older too. I am glad we decided to cut it even though she has been trying to grow it out for a couple years.




3 comments:
Cute pics Cheri. Looks like a fun little getaway. 60 degrees would feel amazing at this point!
I so wish me and hy could have made it but I'm glad u guys had fun!
It looks like you guys had an amazing weekend!!! I am now wanting to go to St. George like crazy! Jaydyn's hair looks so cute. We just did the same thing with Sara. Funny, they practically have the same hairstyle now.
Post a Comment