We got back from Arizona late Sunday night then left for the Ferguson family reunion on Thursday, the first of July. That is why we brought Dani home with us in the first place because Corey had to work and couldn't make it. Anyway...it was a blast. We went up to Lava hot springs and camped just five minutes away from there. We did a lot of hanging out and visiting and swimming and eating!! Food is the best thing about camping, I think. This was our first camping trip of the year and I always look forward to it! It was weird camping over the 4th of July though. We ended up going to Malad, ID where my uncle lives to watch all the fireworks there. If we didn't do that, we would have got home too late and wouldn't have been able to do fireworks. We just stayed in the trailer at my uncles house. We were all so tired, Saydey girl didn't even make it to watch the fireworks. It's legal to do the cool illegal fireworks there, so it was an awesome firework show. The whole sky was lite up from everybody doing them. It was just different because the kids didn't have all their 4th of July outfits on or anything fun like that. I guess we still have the 24th right?? Anyway, Dani and I decided last minuted to braid all the girls hair in those corn row braids with the beads at the end so we wouldn't have to worry about their hair! Ahhhh, it was so nice not having to do hair for a week!! I wish it would have lasted longer but it was still so worth it, and so cute too.
The girls eating creamies.
Saydey baby going down the slide all by herself.
Jaydyn going down the slide.
Easton went down the slide all by himself and he is two, and it was a pretty big slide!!


SiStAs...Dani and Alisha

Karston with his StUnNa shades on =)
JaYdYn and McKeLL sporting the bandanas!

It sure was good to see everybody that we don't see very much this year! We still didn't see a lot of the family, but it was still fun and nice to get together!! Until next year Ferguson clan!!
We did a lot of fun stuff while Dani was in town. We stayed pretty busy just like we always do when we are together. It's so much fun to have them stay at our house!! One of the days we went to Raging Waters since my family has season passes. It's so fun to go and get together with my sister in laws and the kids have a blast playing and just being with their cousins. I think I have just as much fun watching and playing with them! Never a dull moment that is for sure. The kids all love the water so much!



Sweet sweet cousins.

Don't mind if I do =)




We also went to Deer Creek to go boating but I will post about that next time =)
No comments:
Post a Comment