Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TrYiNg To FiGuRe ThIs BlOg ThInG OuT!!

So...I am very new at this whole blog thing! I am still trying to figure it all out, so bear with me! I think it's such a good idea! Hopefully my friends and family will get to know me better and keep in touch! I am excited to share with you my story and my family! So anyway, if anybody has any great tips for me...please let me know! Anything helps! I do have a question...how in the heck do ya shrink the pictures below! They are way too big? If anybody knows and can explain it to me that would be awesome!! Hahaha...I'm a dork, I know!!

1 comment:

k.young said...

Hi. This is Jay's cousin Katie. Anyway, there is usually a button on the place where you upload the pictures that says "shrink to fit." And that makes the pictures smaller. Hopefully that helps!
Your girls are adorable! I would love to see an updated picture of your youngest!